Wednesday 24 July 2013

Seaside Serenade







(Jumper - H&M / Shorts - H&M / Shoes - Converse / Bag - Hippy Shop)

Me and my sister took a little trip to the seaside the other day. As the lovely weather is starting to go, well it is up here in the north, jumper's are coming out. I'm a huge fan of jumpers, this is more of a summer jumper, if that makes sense. 

Isn't the colour lovely? Mint green has become a favourite of mine and it was only £5 in the sale.Admittedly I wish I never wore the tights but it does get chilly near the sea.


10 comments:

  1. I love the mint against the colour of the water.. so beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mint green top.

    Feel free to enter the giveaway on my blog

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/07/first-giveaway-firmoocom.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photography, and I love your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and casual. I love the color of your sweater. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove that color! So cute. And those wind turbines in the water look very interesting...haha random.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came across your blog and it's really great! Love the outfit, especially the mint jumper!

    Now following you :)

    If you have time, please check out my blog:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely post!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award, all the questions and how it goes is on my blog post here: http://beautifullylaced.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    :) xo

    ReplyDelete