Friday 5 July 2013

Hippy Treatment






(Top - Primark / Shorts - DIY / Cardigan - Thrifted / 
Sunglasses - Primark / Flower Crown - DIY / Bag - Primark / Shoes - Schuh)

Are you enjoying the sun? I don't know what it is but i'm feeling rather Hippyish. 
I love the print on these shorts. Fun fact, these shorts used to be my sisters when she was 4. Well it used to be a jumpsuit but now there a cute pair of shorts.Speaking of DIY, what do you think of the flower crown? I have been meaning to show you it for ages. I made it a while back.

 Also I have been spending money again, I bet you can hear my bank account screaming. I'll do a huge haul when my stuff arrives from H&M. It's been 5 days and still no package. If its not here by Monday, they are getting a strongly worded email.



3 comments:

  1. those shorts!! words can't describe how cute they are :) you need to do a post on how you made them

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are so pretty! Love this look!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your socks and sandals combo! Beautiful :) & followed!



    http://anoverheatednorthwestbliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete