Wednesday 10 July 2013

Band Tee and White Jeans


(Band Tee - Thrifted / White Jeans - H&M / Loafers - Primark / Beanie -H&M) 

Just a little quick OOTD. I know this outfit isn't really anything special just something I quickly throw together.
I got this band tee a while ago, I strongly think that you should only wear a band tee of a band you like. As I don't really listen to rock bands, I never really wear band tee's. I don't think this is a band I really don't know like I said I don't really have any knowledge in bands. I'd wear my Justin Bieber shirts more but when I wear them I turn a lot of head, still not sure why. If you want me to do a post on how I style my Bieber shirts let me know. 

I don't know if you know this but I really like Justin Bieber. Yes I am an obsessive fan girl.


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram  / Tumblr 

13 comments:

  1. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    I find your photos very nice and your content
    it really good!! I am your new follower and I
    will be visiting you often from now on!:)
    hope you come my blog and check it!
    keep in touch!
    xoxo Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shirt! would be a great festival look too! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! love your beanie
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style, so cool <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I total love the band tee!!
    It's something i would actually wear!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute casual look !


    XX Luba

    Summery look with hat in my post today

    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this look rocks! following your blog too :)
    nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's look so cute hihi x

    impeanutbutterjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your outfit! The shirt is so cool as well as your pants and the hat! Perfect match!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit - love the band tee :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your Blog! Great post!!


    Wanna follow each other? I've got a giveaway going on, on my blog, you can enter too.

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete