Saturday 6 July 2013

Floral Festival












(Men's Vest - Topman / Floral Pants - Thrifted / Cardigan - Thrifted /
Shoes - Schuh / Bag - Primark / Sunnies - Primark)

Are you enjoying the sunny weather? I went on a walk with my dad and sister, who has recently became my camera woman, to a park that has just opened.

 I know these photo's are a bit different from the usually ones,  what are your thought? Should I keep doing ones like this?Aren't these floral pants beautiful, I got them yesterday when I went thrifting. I feel rather hippyish and bohemian. 




8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those trousers!! we love our florals

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit's really cool, I love your trousers and cool shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos. I love your sunglasses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pictures hunny

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, the daisy field is lovely as well! C:

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those trousers, they look amazing on you!

    Kylie @ lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post, love the photots

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete