Sunday 18 August 2013

Cloud 9






(Jumper - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Shoes - Schuh / Socks - Topshop / Sunglasses - Primark)

Another beach shot? Yes, today me and my sister took another journey to the Seaside. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my outfits haven't really been anything special. I know its summer and I haven't posted any summery posts but I took some then clever me deleted them. 

I love this jumper I got it from H&M for £10 in the sale, i'm going shopping tomorrow so i'm hoping they still have it in black because its such a good staple piece. I have always loved these cloud socks from Topshop.


4 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous! I didn't know about your blog and i really like it!!! Would you like to follow eachother? I'm following you now XD

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look ! ;)
    Pretty jumper I love it <33

    http://we-will-be-happy-or-whatever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete