Sunday 23 March 2014

Word of Mouth


(Cardigan - Primark / Top - Thrifted / Necklace - H&M / Riding Pants - H&M / New Look)




Boyfriend <3







As promised another post about The Wanted. So I got some free tickets for there Newcastle show and I was really surprised at how good the seats were. Here are a few of the photos from the concert, yes they are all mainly of Nathan and James (He is from The Vamps) because they are my boyfriends and they're perfect.

I also met Kelsey Tom's girlfriend she was sat a few rows in front of us. 

4 comments:

  1. Your fuzzy cardigan, omg so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cardigan and riding pants! new follower :)it would mean a lot if you could check out my blog:
    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! Love the cardigan

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete