Sunday 30 June 2013

London Haul

(Bag - Primark £10)
(Jumper - H&M £10)
(iPhone Case - H&M £2)
(Neons jeans - Monki £8 / White Skinnys - H&M £10)

So the other day I had another audition in London. So I took this opportunity, not only to go to the audition, but also to go shopping.  

I needed a new bag, and lets be honest black bags never go out of fashion.
I love this Jumper, so simple but lovely. I think everyone should have a classy white jumper in there closet.
I got the phone case a few days before, but I thought i'd throw it in away. 
These neon skinny's are my new clothes crush, they are high waisted, cropped and only £8.
I have wanted some white skinnys for about a year. And there are like £11 at primark, and H&M ones will last longer. 

That's pretty much how I justified my buys. My bank account did take a bit of a punch but these things are closet must haves. Apart for the neon jeans, but I couldn't say no. I'm just gunna wear the crap out of them until they are no longer in fashion.

3 comments: